Sunday, February 05, 2006

What a Weekend!

Wow it's been a stressful weekend - I forgot until Saturday morning that I had posted a message on UKS saying we would announce the results of the Design Team Competition THAT DAY! ARGGGHHHHHH Cue long long phone conversation with Mum about who to pick. Talk about spolit for choice. I lurrrrve the entries we picked and I am so excited about having these guys on our team (Imagine that - real famous people on our teeny tiny little design team!) but there were tonnes more delishhhhus entries as well.

Poor Belle was a bit off colour but on the good side Ipswich Town beat arch rivals and evil budgies Norwich city - yeah yeah I know half the world thinks football is boring but we love it our house :)

Right, I am off to mess about and see if I can ruin this blog before I have even started by fiddling with the settings!

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs