Saturday, February 18, 2006

What a way to go....

Well, I am finally back posting in my blog after nearly departing this earth by drowning in a sea of Basic Grey. Let's face it - if a girl has got to go then there are few more pretty ways to go than being suffocated by Urban Couture, Squished by Oh Baby! Hung by Hang 10 and Done in by Color Me Silly.

We are off to Craft Hobby and Stitch Trade fair tomorrow. Very exciting - tonnes of delicious product lines to tempt us and then I found out the added cherry on top is that Kirsty is going to be there with Practical Publishing so we are going to meet up for coffee (well I hate coffee but you know its just a saying)

Right, off to go and rediscover a layout I started days ago and then get an early night as we are leaving at 5:30am... ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs