Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Gorgeous Girl

We went to have some studio shots done of the three of us during half term and tonight Darren and I went to view them - I was so pleased. We have ordered 4 pictures, two of the three of us together and two of Belle on her own. There were some lovely shots and one in particular which I think is stunning. When I get them I will upload them here. I am feeling kind of lost tonight as Belle is staying at Mums tonight as I am working tomorrow so when Darren and I were out it was really weird not having her with us and the house feels empty without her.

Tomorrow is my birthday and for the first time in my whole life I have to work on my birthday :( When I was a kid I was always on half term on my birthday and when I worked before uni I could take my days off when I liked. When I was teaching it was always in half term and now I only work one day a week at school my birthday falls on a flippin; Wednesday! Poo.

Anyhow - I said I would spill the beans about what we ordered at Stitches... Blonde Moments (although it seems the world and his scrapbook store have ordered this!) Scrapperdashery Papers, Some Christina Cole, Rob and Bob, Stix2, Junkitz, Crate Paper, More Prima, Heidi Swapp, Fastenaters, Chatterbox, Fab Karen Foster storage and lots more!

I forgot to say in the last post that as well as meeting up with Kirsty and some UKS girls I also met Stacey and Kenny from Junkitz and Tim Holtz. All very nice people with some great products! :)

So unbelieveably knackered so I am going to dash now.

Night

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, just realised you have started a blog. Welcome to blogging land! Sounds like you had a great time at stitches. Hope you'll be at Hoveton again and selling some of that lovely new stash, and yes, I love the new Blonde Moments.

4:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your photos. (Your pregnancy ones were fab, and now you have beautiful Belle to star in the photos too!)

I hope being at work on your birthday wasn't all bad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs