Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Just so you can see


I thought I would upload a picture of Belle because she is delicious, delightful and delectable! Also because most of my birthday was a bit crap but when I went to get her from Mums this afternoon she brightened it up no end! :)


OK so you can only see a bit of her peeping out of her pram but I snapped this the other day when she was all bundled up and we were going out for a walk. She thought it was most amusing that I was standing on the doorstep photographing her whilst turning blue and shivering!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

Awww I am gutted I didn't see your blog earlier - I will make a note of your birthday for next year.

And isn't your treasure a GORGEOUS treasure???

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs