Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Few More Holiday Snaps...

Just adding a few more of my holiday photos. Disneyland Paris obviously had a lasting effect on Izzy, several times she has come in to our room in the morning, dived on my head and said "Wake Up Mummy - lets go to Disneyland!" I might add that usually it is the other way round and I go and wake her up but with Darren off for the school holidays I get the luxury of a lie in!!!


I have to say we did actually order Belle an Apple Juice in King Ludwigs Castle (where this was taken) but as her Daddy was indulging in the happy hour, buy one get one free on LITRES of beer I couldn't resist taking this photo as she looked so amazed when it came!

I love this picture of Isabelle with some of her favourite friends in the whole world! When we were getting ready to go to Disney she kept reeling off a list of who she would see there and she would say, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Chloe, Susanna, Johnny, Jo, "Slimon" Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey and Cinderella! I love how she added our friends right in the middle like they were Disney characters too!

Finally, i was all geared up to try and take some good fireworks photos but I never got around to setting up the tripod and staking out a great spot. I really enjoyed the "Wishes" fireworks show but as the castle is not fully illuminated throughout I found it hard to get photos of the fireworks which showed the catle. Part of the show involces them projecting images onto the castle which is great to watch but not to photograph! I quite like this shot though as the fireworks and smoke sort of create a silhouette of the catle which I like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawnie said...

What a fantastic night shot, Mel and Izzy is so beautiful-her beer expression is priceless:)
Dawnx

10:16 pm  
Blogger Lyzzydee said...

Thats a stunning shot of the castle!!

11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs