Monday, July 02, 2007

Been A Busy Girlie

Lots of new stock in the shop so have been trying to upload that - New Basic Grey Infuse is in, Rusty Pickle Mayflower is in (and going on the site tonight \ tomorrow) plus more 7 Gypsies, KI etc...
I am hosting this months photography competition on UKScrappers which is fun. My theme this month is "Extreme" i am really looking forward to seeing the entries :)

Not much to report home wise, Izzy is still throwing herself wholeheartedly into the Terrible Twos phase. You have to give her credit, she doesn't like to do things by halves! Her current favourite phrase is "No, I'm Busy" when asked to do pretty much anything she doesn't want to do.

Next week i am off to the Lake District for my Annabel Williams Photo Day - "Capturing The Essence of Childhood" i am REALLY looking forward to it although the prospect of driving to the Lake District and back over two days is, to be honest, not filling me with excitement. Nevermind, i hope it will be worth it. it may also mean that I hurry up and get some more photos to post on my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs