Sunday, May 13, 2007

Excited!

I have booked myself on an Annabel Williams Discovery Day - "Capturing the Essence of Childhood" on July 11th. I was quite restrained and asked for money towards camera equipment and courses for Christmas and my birthday so I treated myself to this course which I have been looking at for ages!

It does however mean a trip up to the Lake District for a one day course! I think I had better go up the night before and stay over - that way I will at least have some sleep the night before. I don't want to fall asleep during the course and miss it all! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger munchkin mama said...

ooh that sounds lovely!
xx

4:01 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Sounds a great course!

6:56 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

the eagle is a fab place to stay whilst youre there :D and only 2 mins walk from studio

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs