Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No I Haven't Fallen Off The Face Of The Earth!

Blogger has been doing funny things to me and not letting me log in and post. Touch wood it seems to be sorted so I have lots to catch up on!



The Sound Of Music was GREAT! We followed the Maria TV show and loved Connie best so I was glad she won. However she has been poorly recently and we prepared ourselves to see her understudy - West End understudies are usually pretty good anyway so I knew we would be in for a treat! When we got there we got a lovely surprise as it was in fact Connie playing Maria and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Well actually, I did have a little problem with the child in front of me whose parents thought it was ok to let their son, who looked about 8 so old enough to know better, stand up periodically and completely block my view. I know it is hard when you are in the Upper Circle and can't see perfectly but there were a large number of children in the audience who all had a great time and stayed seated so it did annoy me that I sat behind the child who wanted to stand up all the time. Oh well, didn't let it spoil my evening though.
Last Sunday we went to Hoveton for a Scrapbooking event, it was nice to spend the day catching up with some familiar faces, Nicki was there teaching and Annette came by with Rose who is looking VERY grown up and as usually completely gorgeous! We took some new stock to Hoveton and I have been putting it on the site over the last couple of days. I am loving all the new stuff we have got in. 7 Gypsies releases are always yummy but aswell we have just had in some lush stuff from Maya Road, some Autumn Leaves goodies which I want all of and there is even more on the way!
I have just about finished a couple of layouts I had on the go so I will post them when they are finished.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Would love to have seen it with Connie, she is just great! Now I am hooked on the quest to find a Joseph lol!

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs