Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Scanner Is Working Again!


So I can upload the other layout I finished last weekend. For a while I have wanted to try a layout with a lot of journaling on. There is nothing deep and meaningful, just recounting a holiday memory and looking at it on screen it is harder to read the journaling than in real life (because it goes either side of the photo circle) but I had enjoyed doing it and it is something different for Izzys album. I am going to try this year to vary my style as much as possible trying out new things. I figure it is only paper (gasp!) and i can get the photos reprinted!

I'm currently working on two layouts, one with a painted background, glitter and a technique Tuesday frame and one with a white background, hand written titles, acetate, staz on and a bit more paint (can you tell I am in a painty phase right now!)
Right, must go, I am off to try and sneak in an hour or two of scrapping!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

That's a lovely Lo Mel.

7:09 pm  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

wow Mel that is lovely and your writing is so neat - love it - may just have to scraplift if you will let me (Oh and if you will do the writing for me cos mine is pants)

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a lovely photo and inspirational LO Mel xx

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs