Sunday, March 18, 2007

So In Love With Scenic Route Right Now

I have been trying to be a bit more productive in the layout department - I will never be a prolific scrapper like Karen but I am trying to find more time to scrap!



Anyway this weekend I have worked on three layouts, a circle journal, an inchie swap and Mums mothers day card which for me is loads (usually I work on one layout for a couple of weeks at a time - yeah super slow I know!) I bought myself a heap of Scenic Route as a little birthday present to myself, along with some Autumn Leaves stamps and I am loving the Scenic Route papers mmmmmmm!


I hate the photo of myself on this layout of Isabelles blessing day but it is the ONLY one we have from the church so I guess it has to do. I have been wanting to scrap this day for a while. It was a lovely day, her first birthday and the day we held her Service of Thanksgiving \ Blessing.

I used the new Scenic Route Laurel papers and chipboard, plus a bit of my precious Basic greyribbon, some Cherry Arte and BG rub ons and Doodlebug alphabet stickers.

I finished another layout but my scanner says it is not connected - it SO is! So that one will have to wait, plus I am having lots of fun with our most recent NCT group picture.

Here's to working through the huge pile of pictures to be scrapped and enjoying every minute of it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Gorgeous Layout, gorgeous Papers and seriously gorgeous pictures!!
I'm just the same, one layout every couple of weeks if i'm lucky!

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sunshine makes me smile too....the sleet/snow we had today does not!!
Love the lo and am so envious of those yummy new papers!!
You are getting too too good at the photography....those pictures of Issabelle in the glasses are GREAT!!!
Can't wait to properly catch up when I get back!!

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs