Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sunshine Makes Me Smile

Well I haven't been so good at blogging lately, but thats because it has been too nice to be in front of the computer. Oh and because we have had tonnes of yummy new stuff coming in to the shop so I have been busy uploading it to the site and so on. It's funny to think we are coming up for two years running A Trip Down Memory Lane in a couple of weeks and to look back from when we started with 100 products from K&Co to today when we have over 80 different manufacturers in stock and a current product catalogue of approximately 2500 items. I look at the stock room and see stuff that makes me smile and drool and feel the urge to shoplift!!!!

Anyway, in addition to shop stuff we have been out and about on outings to the zoo, to town and to friends houses and really making the most of the good weather. I posted a picture before of Izzy in her sunglasses but the picture was terrible and I felt the need to snap some more in front of my white double doors in the lounge. This makes it easy to dodge and clone out the darker areas so they have a nice plain background. These pictures and the recent sunny weather have put a smile back on my face. (the "hitting phase" has not gone but I am trying not to get too miserable about it.)


Oh and did I forget to mention. A certain shipment including 7 Gypsies and American Crafts has landed on UK soil and should be here on Monday - Woo Hoo! Look out for 7 Gypsies appearing on the site at the beginning of the week and American Crafts hot on it's heels!




4 Comments:

Blogger scrapdolly said...

How cute is Izzy in those shades. Love them

10:09 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Great pics espesh the second one:)

6:25 pm  
Blogger Dawnie said...

What a cutie!!!I'm sure the "hitting" will pass soon...it seems never ending when you are in the middle of these phases, but looking back, they only last for a short time...and then Izzy will move onto something else(Am I comforting you yet???)LOL. She is so gorgeous, her smile will get her out of so much trouble:)
Dawnx

7:27 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

lOL at those photos,
hugs

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs