Saturday, February 24, 2007

Did I Say I Was Lucky? I Meant Very Lucky!

This morning I got another yummy parcel through my door. This time it was a gorgeous canvas made by Clare. Thanks Clare!! Here it is, the photo doesn't do it justice!


Darren and I decided that to make up for having to cancel all my birthday plans we would try and do some nice stuff this week coming. This morning we have been to Colchester Zoo. We are so lucky to live about 3 minutes from this place. They have a great reputation for high standards of animal care and enrichment as well as a breeding programme that is amazing (we've had two baby elephants in the last few years which is no mean feat in a zoo!

We both have Platinum cards for the zoo which allows us unlimited visits over a two year period and with it being so handy Izzy and I can pop in for an hour whenever we fancy without feeling like we have to stay all day to make the most of the entrance price.


Izzy loves the monkeys and the elephants and I love the tigers and the sealions oh and the meerkats. Despite being a Saturday it was much less crowded than I thought. Here's Izzy at the elephant enclosure and a pic I got of one of the tigers.



On the ATDML Front...

I got an e mail from our freight forwarder and we have a shipment en route to us as we speak! This shipment includes mostly new suppliers to us (and in fact most of the items are from companies who were "new exhibitors" at CHA - either brand new companies or new to the show)

I am really excited about some of the cool stuff we have coming. There are some GORGEOUS rub ons, some cool technology for your pages, loads of yummy A2Z paper plus lots more. AND it's nearly March which means a whole load more of our orders that are due for March shipping will be on their way soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Gorgeous canvas - funnily enough I just saw a sneek peak on Clare's blog. You're so lucky living so close to the zoo. Colchester's about an hour's drive away, or I'd be there all the time too.

2:50 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

love colchester zoo, been once when i was preggers with lilly and loved it :)

12:11 am  
Blogger Nickibee said...

I love Colchester Zoo too, although not the first section on the hill. Can't believe you managed to snap the tiger.

7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs