Friday, February 23, 2007

Feeling Much Better Now!

Phew, all the anti biotics and paracetamol are kicking in and I am feeling relatively normal now at last! I snapped a few photos this morning of some of the things I got yesterday, TWO lots of flowers, one from Darren one from Dawn, a beautiful clipboard I got in the post this morning from Maria, my Pad birthday swap gifts from Izzy and the card I got from Shirleen (would have photographed the present with it but now I am half way through eating them the bag isn't very photogenic!!!!
Flowers from Darren

Flowers from Dawn

Altered Clipboard From Maria

Pad Birthday Swap Parcel From Izzy


Birthday card from Shirleen

I really am a lucky girl (and a bit less Eeyorish now I am feeling better!)


2 Comments:

Blogger Nickibee said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you Mel. Glad that you are feeling a bit better.

6:45 pm  
Blogger Karen said...

Lovely pressies, hope you're feeling better now. :)

2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs