Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Scrapped With The New BG!

After all the parcels were packed and the Design Team Kits were sent out I managed to get my hands on a few sheets of the new Basic Grey. I used the Phoebe range for this layout of Isabelle playing with my incredibly long scarf a whole year ago!
The bits of paper folded over around the edge of the photo were inspired by the cover of a mini book I did in an Emily Falconbridge class which had ribbons stapled round the edge. I just cut the stripes up to make paper ribbons. I used American Crafts "Thickers" for the title and was really chuffed to discover that the Rhonna Farrer Scribbles stickers I have from Autumn Leaves are a great match for the Phoebe range. I think my scrapping mojo may be returning as I am back to being quite excited about playing with paper again! *Smiles*

4 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

gorgeous! loving that phoebe paper - great to see you scrapping again!

4:37 pm  
Blogger Dawnie said...

Oooh, you brave girl, cutting into that beautiful paper!!!! Fab page-love that gorgeous girl:)
Dawnx

8:10 pm  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

Mel that page is so lush - I can't wait to use mine ... and all the yummy DT stuff you sent. Spoilt again and I am gonna have FUN

9:57 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Mel that is a gorg layout:D Cute pic of Belle too

8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs