Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ooohhh Exciting

We got e mails today from two companies we ordered from at CHA, one asking for card details as they have an order ready to ship to us and one letting us know they have taken payment and the order will be on it's way shortly. VERY excited to think that we will soon be receiving our first orders from the USA!

Will look at the comments on yesterdays post tomorrow night and select a name from a hat to choose who gets my blogiversary giveaway goodies. :)

Not much else has happened today as I have been at work. We had fun making various craft stuff this afternoon including Chinese Dragons! I have tomorrow off but am back at work on Friday to make up for the day I missed last week while I was faffing around doing a Hollywood Tour!

Ooohhh forgot that I hadn't uploaded those pictures yet - Must Must Must sort out transferring photos from laptop to PC!

**Note To Self - Get Organised!**

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

I cannot wait for the CHA stuff to arrive, i desperately need new stuff!

6:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs