Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cool Stuff at the Ranger Booth Part 2 Plus A2Z

So, back to the Ranger booth! I finished chatting to Claudine and went off to meet Michele our new freight forwarder. Anyway, after we had met and chatted back I went past Ranger nd saw another demo going on. This time it was of course Tim Holtz demonstrating some of their newer products in a variety of ways. As always he was very inspiring and made me want to go straight hom, get out some inks and go create something. Always, I think, the sign of a good teacher in any context. Here he is in black and white but witha splash of colour.

The tag in this photo is being done with Heidi Swap masks (we hope to have some of these in stock soon) and distress ink diluted with water in Ragers mister bottles. You fill them with water, add a drop of ink from the re inker, shake well and get sraying!

Here's a close up of another tag he was making.

OK, onto more products! Wegot a lot of e mails telling us to go to the A2Z booth. So we did! The cool thing at this stand was they had 14 new paper collections but each one was a mini collection. There are 6 different designs in each collection and they are on double sided paper. So you could buy the whole collection on three sheets although most people would buy 6 sheets so they could get maximum use out of all the designs. As I said they have 14 new collections premiering at CHA and the photo ust shows 3 of them (I put a different three on our site and I will probably put another three on the ATDML blog.) ONe of the other great things about this company is their designs are SO varied. They go from really fun doodley \ drawn type designs like the sunburst one i the middle, to quite sophisticated designs like the Asiana shown on our website.
Right, so I kind of know what lots of you guys are really clamouring to see - pics of the BG stand! So I think blogger will freak if I add more pictures to this post so I will do BG next I promise!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs