Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sweetpeas Pictures


Here goes trying to upload some pictures of the gorgeous Sweeteas store. If anyone is ever going to LA we recomend this store :) 11726 West Pico Blvd. Don't ask for directions (Karen!!) We took a shuttle from our hotel - well to me we took a cab but apparently this is a different thing! The driver was very nice but the traffic wasn't!


They had washing lines with stuff pegged up and little corners of loveliness!


Here's what Anna will see when she goes to teach there on Wednesday night - all the tables set out with water bottles, green apples and flowers. So cute.

We just loved browsing all the products set out amongst various vintae bits and peces and craft object. There was a divine album made out of fabric on display, All the pages were like canvas with photos printed or tranferred on with sewn embelishments and buttons. Mum is so mad at me for not taking a photograph! I did get some of the mini dress display manequins with paper skirts, or prima boices though. This one has a collage bodice with various words type paper.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what an aladins cave.Beautiful, I could see myself spending hours there if I ever get the chance :)
Jane (Brods)

3:50 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

OOOH I want to be there!

12:48 am  
Blogger lemon said...

oh my gosh...i hope we can get some of those manequins over here soon

3:25 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

stunning shop isnt it, i want to live there :)

4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs