Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's Filling Up!


A bit more stash sorting last night and the shelves are filling up. I went through loads of stuff and sifted through what I love, what I loathe and what I can't understand why I have! Before I had scrapped a page I decided I loved the SEI Synergy and Sassy ranges. I don't hate them now or anything but when I found I had FOUR sheets - yes count them FOUR sheets of many of the sheets some of them I realised I may have been a bit nuts. When I started (again before doing a apage) I decided I only ever wanted to do double layouts so that opposite pages co-ordinated - so I had to buy in multiples of two and then as I really liked the paper I bought two lots of two - crazy! The times I actually ever scrapped a double layout can be counted on one hand I think!

Anyway, we also had a panic as I couldn't find a whole load of my paper - cue panic phone call to Mum who reminded me I had left a box of my 12x12 at hers when I went there to scrap during the cyber crops! Phew - I haven't lost it all!

Unfortunately the bits that still need sorting are the piles of stuff I didn't know what to do with so I think although lots of it has been done the last bit is going to be the hardest to sort... Wish me luck!

8 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

Oh Mel, your storage looks FAB FAB FAB ... I have the same shelves but they are in a dreadful mess at the moment ... you have totally inspired me to get them sorted!!!

2:49 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

Oh Mel it all looks so bootiful! When can i come visit your storage?

6:46 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

I want that storage Mel. Am tidying or was tidying up my craft room until I decided to blig surf lol

10:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Organized Madness....GO MEL GO!!!
Happy New Year!!!
XO

3:14 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

looks fab hun
i have always raved about this, i ahve ahd ot for a few years now in white and love it, mind it doesnt look as neat as yours!mines a mess at the moment
note to ones self, TIDY UP!!
hugs

12:03 am  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

looks fab hun
i have always raved about this, i ahve ahd ot for a few years now in white and love it, mind it doesnt look as neat as yours!mines a mess at the moment
note to ones self, TIDY UP!!
hugs

12:03 am  
Blogger greyparrot said...

hurry up and be gone weekend then I can get mine up too!

12:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks FAB Mel. No excuses now :D

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs