Thursday, January 11, 2007

Excited and Poorly

For a few months now we have been keeping quiet about our next exciting project; an ATDML Retreat and now it has finally been announced. It is going to take place in November 2007 and I am working hard on making it fab!

I am really excited about the teachers we have lined up, the venue and all the delegates that have signed up so far. All the details are on our welcome page (link is in the sidebar) There are still a few places left so if you are interested check out the details and drop me an e mail.

Anyway, I was trying to think what I have been up to to blog about and actually I feel like I have been in a small gap in time! I have had a yucky bug and done virtually nothing for a couple of days although I felt a bit better today so Belle and I took a jaunt to Mothercare world in Ipswich so I could indulge myself buying pretty small person clothes!

Funny how where I once would have gone out and bought a top for me as a bit of retail therapy now I go out and buy miniature clothing for Izzy - my wardrobe is still full of the same old same old!

Hmmm - will come back tomorrow with a post with some pictures, either photos or layouts. STILL haven't got around to sorting out the scrap stuff! Was hoping that by posting it on here I would make myself get sorted... was worth a try I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs