Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Few More Pictures


I was going to update this the other day but Darren and I both seem to have some bug thats doing the rounds and that coupled with the manic Christmas preparations has meant very little time for the internet.

We had a really nice time visiting everyone last weekend and Izzy was good as gold - we were so proud of her. She slept well both nights (she had her travel cot in a different room to us which helped I think) and didn't wake til 9a.m. both mornings. There were no little tantrums in evidence and the worst she got up to was fiddling with tree decorations which was (I thought) not too bad!

It was especially good to go and see Darrens sister and her partners new house, it's gorgeous and I am very jealous - she has a spacious hallway which is essential with a pram!!!!

Anyway I made a bit of a faux pas with the camera as I had to wack the ISO up as high as it would go when we visited my Grandma as it was dark outside and the rooms were not well lit. Of course silly me left it on all weekend so the quality of the photos is not as it should be - they are too grainy. Ho hum, live and learn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

You're such a wizz with that camera Mel, great pictures

3:14 pm  
Blogger Shirley said...

Bootiful pictures I LOVE the one with your gran, merry Christmas your Jelliness!

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs