Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Little Something From The Crop

Well I have had a wonderful weekend. My lovely hubby took on Izzy duties all weekend so I could go and crop at Mums. Unfortunately on Saturday we had a storm and the power was down - no computer, no access to classes, no printing, no LIGHT! (Mums house is very dark so we were trying to scrap by candle light!) Luckily the lights and power came on after a while which was handy!

I dod four layouts this weekend, three were classes from UKS and one was just a layout that had been in my head for a while! I have also saved some amazingly good instructions for an exploding box by Anso (am also hoping she will put them on her blog so I can link to them) and soem very cool classes from the Scrap-Pad.

So anyway, as I like to have a picture with my posts I am going to post one layout with each of my next four posts! This one is the one which I have had whirling round my head for a while now. It is really simple but I love it.

Before Izzy was born I was definitely going to use reusable nappies and spent a fortune of some gorgeous shaped terry nappies and the wraps. We did use them a bit but no where near enough to be cost effective (some are still in the drawer unused!!!) but before she outgrew them I had to take a photo of her in one with the rainbow fleece wrap which I love!!!! Of course terry nappies look huge compared to disposables hence the title!

Anyway, think that's about all for now. Happy Thanksgiving to Annie and any other American readers who stop by here.

*Smiles*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Thanksgiving wishes!!!
Love the layout! I am feeling like asking the bum question a lot these days....but dare not! LOL!!!
XOXO

4:33 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

Glad you got time to crop. I didn't get chance to do anything :(

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs