Monday, October 16, 2006

Chaos and Confusion

AARRRGGGGHHHHH!!

Why does this always happen to me?! I *know* I am a totally disorganised person but I am sure that someone up there is having a laugh at my expense!

So I am working Wednesday and on Wednesday night I leave for the Photography School with Annie and Anna for a course I can't wait for! I get back on Friday night, on Saturday I will be loading up stock ready for the trip to Hoveton on Sunday for the Scrapbook Show there. I am also teaching a class there - have I made my example for the class and typed out some instructions? Have I heck! Then I get back and have Monday free and on Tuesday we are going away for 5 days all the way back to Wroxham which is about a minute from where will have been on on Sunday.

All of that would be fine except we are now expecting the Basic Grey Dasher and Fruitcake lines imminantly so despite not having done the washing or prepared anything to take to Reading for the Photo Course, having not mad ethe class example for Sunday or even thought about the stuff we all need for our trip to Wroxham next week I am now drowning under paypal invoices, packing notes and emails. Gosh that sounds miserable, I am pleased people want to order from us REALLY I am!!!! I just wish that they had picked any other fortnight to send it but this one! Ho hum, such is life!

I will try and post a less fraught entry at some point soon with a pretty picture and stuff!

***Oh but in the good news section - my new lens arrived today SMILES **

6 Comments:

Blogger Nickibee said...

Poor you Mel. All I will say is that this was my week running up to the last day crop and I did survive it and so will you:) Have a brilliant time at the photoschool I am not insanely jealous lol.

8:13 am  
Blogger Cath said...

You are one busy lady arent you! Hope you enjoy yourself on wednesday and manage to find time for everything else!

9:01 am  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

snap, not prepared for tomrrow, i have a crop on sunday and teaching the following week with nothing prepared, but hey who cares!!!
see you wednesday

1:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get it all sorted in time honey. I also hope you have a great time on the course with Annie and Anna. Can't wait to see you on Sunday, I will buy you tea and cake and give you a hug. See you then my favourite stash junkie xoxox

12:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your photography course Mel. :)

5:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your photography choice!Im one of the many who has ordered the new BG papers from you....I cant begin to imagine how busy it must be with just that let alone everything else!

I shall keep an eye out for you on sunday.

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs