Thursday, September 28, 2006

Auntie Mel!!!


I am so excited! I am finally an Auntie :) When I was younger I was always a bit disappointed that as an only child I wasn't going to be an Auntie. But of course when I married Darren I had a sister in law so it became a possibility.

Yesterday my neice, Anya Grace was born at 17.43 and weighed in at 6lbs 6oz. My Sister in Law Nic did extremely well and in the photos they have e mailed us she looks remarkably well! So meet Anya - isn't she a little sweetheart?!

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Aw - what a cutie Anya is. :wub:

9:07 am  
Blogger Cath said...

Completely adorable!

3:18 pm  
Blogger Nickibee said...

Oh what a total cutie and yay moor scrapping material lol

3:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby and such a sensible weight! Congratulations to all of you (including Belle) xx

8:50 am  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

aww what a sweetie, congrats on becoming an auntie xx

1:49 am  
Blogger Maria said...

Awww she's gorgeous Mel

and sorry but I've tagged you,check out my blog:)

4:42 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful babe and I so love the name!

9:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is incredibly gorgeous....oh I wanna have a cuddle with her!!
I just became and Auntie in July, so know your excitement!!!
XOXO
Annie

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs