Monday, September 04, 2006

Woo Hoo!!!!


I posted a while back about getting a new camera and then about my choice (Nikon D70S) and I have been very into improving my photography for a while now.

I am booked on an evening class in Colchester starting on 21st September with my friend Ann but just to go really photography crazy I have booked myself on a course with The Photography School in Reading.

It's a two day course which covers tonnes of stuff and comes highly recommended! But the best bit is I won't be going off into the great wide wilderness of Reading alone - I am going with Anna and Annie which means not only will I learn lots of photography skills but we are sure to have a laugh as well!

Forgot to say - the photo is of Darren and Belle taken in our office (soon to be Elizabeths bedroom) yesterday. Obviously I mucked about with it in editing software and have blown out the highlights a bit - as usual, not perfect by a long stretch but I quite like it! Darren doesn't - he thinks he looks asleep!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nickibee said...

Looks great. maybe you can pass on some tips when you get back from reading:)

7:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the photo mel, cant wait for to see you at teh retreat and then in reading :)

12:14 am  
Blogger Fiona said...

Oooh nice pic! I am so jealous of you going on a photography course. One day, maybe ;)

3:07 pm  
Blogger Sue Jones said...

aww adorable photo :)

12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs