Saturday, August 05, 2006

OK So NOW I can show you!

Well my busy weekend a couple of weeks ago was a bit frustrating as I wanted to share what I had been scrapping and I couldn't! Our UKS cybercrop kits were very popular and kept us on our toes with packing pizza boxes and our class was uploaded yesterday. MY technique was inking and we had to produce a DLO and a sketch. I used our Time kit because I just ADORE the 7 gypsies whimsy rub ons that came in it!



My other 3 layouts were for Nicki Harveys "Ready To Scrap?" Design Team so I can't upload them here yet but I can link to the page where she is selling the kit which I used and my three SLO's using the kit are on there. Clickety Click Just Here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

I really enjoyed your class Mel - it was so much fun. Thankyou for the fab kits!(MrsRotty)

8:23 am  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

OH wow I am so loving ALL the LO's - your class and the three SLO's. Fab work!

12:13 am  
Blogger munchkin mama said...

awww that LO is so cute!
x

9:23 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

OMG Mel, that LO is just delicious. I love those papers and the words strips! Those DT LOs are brilliant as well!

10:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Muskrat fox coat Magnesium deficiency hypopigmentation eczema ncaa means basketball printable bracket Hott babes in swimsuits levitra whitening teeth pictures of little girls in swimsuits Skin care sun Impotence women alabama malpractice Cartoon answering machine wavs Pustular eczema Full metal jacket photo

10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs