Saturday, July 08, 2006

Day At The Zoo


We have been to Colchester Zoo today. I know lots of people have mixed views on zoos but I love Colchester Zoo. They are well known for the high quality of animal care and the money that is spent on creating good environments, developing breeding programmes and for promoting ecological causes.

We live about 3 minutes from the zoo and have Gold Cards allowing us unlimited access. This is great with Belle as we can go and stay for the day or for an hour without feeling like you have to stay all day to justify the ticket price.

We went today so Izzy could look at the animals and so I could play with the camera! I messed about with depth of field and broke the photographic rule about not taking pictures through glass! Although the photos taken through glass are not the best I thought they came out quite well, especially the tiger!

2 Comments:

Blogger munchkin mama said...

I was there a few weeks ago! although it rained all day!its a gorgeous zoo!(much too far to travel for me though!)
she is the cutest baby ever!
xx

9:52 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

oooh love the piccies and what a fab one of the tiger through the glass

6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs