Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Got It!

Woo hoo - Izzy and I went town this morning and we did all the boring chores like banking and buying stuff that Darren needed and then we scurried down the high street to JEssops to get my new camera. Armed with a print out from Jessops.co.uk where theu had a little bit of money off I got my lovely new camera. I only got the kit lens but when I read reviews it got the best reviews of the lenses bundled with various different cameras so I am looking forward to getting started. I also got a case, 2 1GB memory cards (with life time guarentees!) a UV filter and a flash gun which was on special offer!

Can't wait to get to grips and learn how to use it properly!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Looking forward to lots of yummy izzy pics!

6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs