Saturday, June 03, 2006

3 Cubs on her Shirt

Today is Englands final warm up matchb efore the world cup and the day before Isabelles birthday. Izzy and Darren got in the party spirit in their England gear. I just love this little T Shirt I got Belle from Sainsburys with 2 little cubs on her shirt! OF course it is from the boys section, there are no nice girls football t shirts - they all say things like "When I grow up I want to be a footballers wife!" YUK!

While Darren watches the match this afternoon I am missing out as I have to go and get the last things we need for her party tomorrow. We are have a Service of Thanksgiving at the church where we got married followed by a birthday party. We decided on a Service of Thanksgiving as we wanted to do something but didn't feel we should have a baptism as we do not regularly attend church and we think if she wants to be baptised when she is older then she should be able to make that choice.

I hope to have lots of lovely pictures to post tomorrow night of all our friends at the service and the party.

Right, I am off to buy cocktail sausages!

PS It seems that Blogger is not letting me upload my picture and my new music code isn't working :( HOpe to edit it an get it working soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Happy birthday to Izzy today!!

10:55 am  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

Love the photo - very cute

And I wish I knew how to do music on my blog - I enjoyed listening to this one!

7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs