Friday, May 26, 2006

Its Been A While

I feel like I haven't blogged for ages, I was waiting to put some nice pictures up but I haven't taken many pictures this week.

It's been a busy week, I spent Monday doing some nice things with Belle, we went to our Music With Mummy group in the morning and called in to school on the way back to congratulate one of my friends who has just got herself a new job. As it was lunchtime all the children made a fuss of Isabelle as did the teachers!

I did some supply teaching on Tuesday, with a reception class. I had quite a nice time but it is a long time since I was in a reception class and they seemed so small and manic LOL

I have been painting a mural on the school wall with the children but because of the weather we are going to have to finish it after half term. It is coming on quite nicely though. I have some better pictures of it but I am posting this one because then you can't see the childrens identities which sadly you have to be so careful of these days :( As you can see the weather was a bit dull. All the sunny days have been the days when I am not in painting - all my painting days have been either dull or VERY wet!

Yesterday I felt a bit grotty and when I got home I was really sick :( NO - not pregnant as Mum and DH both suggested! However there was something to cheer me up as the new Basic Grey Ribbons are now here and in stock and I just LOVE them. To my mind they are definitely not cheap but both Mum and I are coveting sets of these ribbons because they are divine. Very strokable, very well made and beautifully designed. On reflection I honestly think that I would rather spend the money on these than spend the same amount and get more cheap ribbons. There are 5 designs, Urban Couture, Color Me Silly, Hang 10, Oh Baby! (goes with both the boy and girl Oh Baby collections) and Basic Black. (shown in the picture)

I don't often use the blog to shamelessly plug our products but these are yummy. You can find them here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those ribbons do look scrumptious!!!
XXXX

12:01 pm  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

I am not looking - I am not looking - OH CRAP...I looked

I think I need to take a trip down memory lane LOL

9:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs