Sunday, May 14, 2006

Had A Great Time


Well now I am home I can admit that although I was looking forward to our trip to Bonanza I was more than a little bit apprehensive about it after some of the horror stories from last year but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I have to say that we didn't experience any major problems - well I don;t suppose you can blame the organisers for a huge power cut due to a lightening strike!

I enjoyed my classes and met up with lots of people. I loved meeting up with Karen, Kirsty and Dawn from our Design Team - I'd met Kirsty before and but not Karen and Dawn so it was great to meet in real life and of course get our photos taken together!

I chatted for a while with Katy AKA Kdarli who was very sweet. The lovely Bubz was on the door of the shopping hall and I lost count how many times I abandonned my stuff by her table. She also did a great job helping me persuade Mum we needed a stamp making machine! Jo AKA Rudishoes was helping out on the Art from the Heart stand although I am SURE it was an imposter as her hair was not the same as on her avatar - she also managed to help secure the purchase of said stamp machine by ooohhhing and aahhing in all the right places as I rambled on to mum about business branding with an ATDML rubber stamp! The girls on the card fairy stand were unmissable - they were decked out in pink wigs and wings, I chatted to Jaffne for a while but I missed out on chatting to Mad Ginger Clare as she was helping out in a class at the time :(

I was so glad to meet Anna AKA Bumblebee and I had the most lovely time chatting to Annie over a Subway lunch - so nice to just sit, eat and chat for ages and thank you to the ladies at the next table who took this picture of Me, Annie, Kirsty and Anna.

All in all - I have come home tired but having had a great time playing with inks and altery stuff, making mini books and layouts and of course shopping in between meeting up with some fab girls.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue Jones said...

Aww FAB photos Mel..looks like you had a great time!

8:45 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

so good to finally meet up with you mel and your mum, love that photo, i cant 's pick up truck!!!

9:53 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

So glad you had a lovely time!

8:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel...lovely to meet up with you....can't wait to do it again soon!!
Can you email me that picture?? Mine didn't turn out (your eyes are closed in one and mine in the other!!)
Thanks dear!!!

7:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was lovely to meet up with you Mel ... glad we got there in the end!! :)

9:36 pm  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

I am so glad you had such a great time hun!

9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs