Saturday, April 29, 2006

Meet Mojo

Well after a girls night out my originality is severely lacking so when I wandered over to Clares blog this morning and saw her new adopted animal then i just had to have one (after all it Clare and Jaffne have one then forget pink and brown All My Memories Totes, an adopted cyber blog pet is obviously this seasons essential accessory!)

Very worryingly I keep hearing about people losing something really important called a mojo so I thought I would name my new bunny mojo and stick him\her in the bottom of my blog so if I ever lose this mysterious mojo I will know where to find it again!

So meet Mojo! You can play with him\her (I haven't checked for anatomy yet!) with your mouse.



adopt your own virtual pet!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Cool idea. Maybe if i stroke him i'll find mine too!

10:41 pm  
Blogger Tracey said...

Those virtual pets are great. I saw Scraps on Clares and just had to have one... so mine is called Tiggs! Did you know you can even feed them?

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I am gonna tag you
Five things in your fridge
Five things in your Car
Five things in your bag
Five things you would sky plus
5 things in your wardrobe....
send to 5 0thers as well

Lx

10:11 pm  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

How funny - what great idea to have a Mojo pet....

11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs