Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Woo Hoo - LOTS of new goodies and a LOOOOOOONNNGGGGGG Day!

Well as it is the school holidays and Darren is around to look after Belle we FINALLY managed to go for our Scrapgenie warehouse Day. We were all booked up for this mid January but when they returned from the Christmas break they had been broken in to - so our Warehouse Visit had to be postponed, then there was the new Basic Grey in, then there was Stitches and the orders from that so it got put back and put back...

Well today we went! Robert who runs the warehouse and Caroline who assists him were lovely as usual, we turned up at 11:30a.m and didn't leave til gone 4p.m. - man i love shopping for the site!

We got an absolute tonne of new stuff which I am about to start uploading, Chatterbox, All My Memories, 7 Gypsies, Basic Grey, Prism, Bazzill, Doodlebug and lots more.

Design Team

The next design team kits are going out tomorrow and contain some of the new goodies we got (not telling you what just yet!) I love seeing the submissions come in, all are in for this months bar one and once again they are fabby :) Our design team rocks! Our guest scrapper for April was Cath AKA Coreys Mum and her layouts for the team are gorgeous.

My New Albums for Isabelle

My albums from Anam arrived - They are lovely. I am so pleased for her starting her new adventure but sad that I won't be able to just order some more when I fill these albums. (What am I talking about? As if i will have time to fill these albums with layouts!) Picture is courtesy of Anam. These will follow on beautifully from the pinky purple one that Mum commissioned her to make for me for Christmas :)

Cyber Crops

I am so looking forward to upcoming cyber crops - I am going to make time to just enjoy scrapping some of the hundreds of pictures I have been hoarding. For the UKS cyber crop I am assigned to the Rumba team, as is Mum. Cherry and Hannah were supplying the Eye Candy (no not the I Kan Dee) in the French Quarter Bar with pictures of various pin ups and then Annie got in on the act by turning up with Sawyer! I am liking the fact that this time there is a place where people from different teams can chat and mix - hopefully this is a sign that we are in for a great crop with lovely classes and perhaps just a shade less competitiveness this time around. I don't mind a bit of competitive fun but I am hoping it all stays friendly this time around. HUGE thanks it has to be said must go to Fi AKA Scrappy Bunny and Smax for organising this again, I am sure that it must get more and more complicated to organise each time!

I am also looking forward to trying my hand at altering some stuff this weekend as well as starting a 30 things to do before i am 30 book under the expert tutilage (sp) of Clare. I have ordered in some special supplies, some of it arrived today but I will be stalking the postie for the rest of the week. I am also looking forward to gettig my hands on the lush CherryArte papers from Lou at Scrapkits - mmmm mmmmmm!

Right, I'm off to upload new goodies :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Looking forward to all your goodies Mel!
And thanks for the DT opportunity, i really enjoyed myself!

7:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs