Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Clickety Click

Little things please little minds... So we are getting ready for a craft show and as we hope to do these a bit more regularly we invested in a bit more display equipment. Well it arrived today, not much but a couple of those mesh panel stands you hang hooks and stuff on and my bestest new toy - a pricing gun. OK OK I know I am totally sad but I had so much fun playing shop! I will try and remember to take some photos at this show so you can see my lovely new stands and maybe even an exciting close up of my pricing labels... LOL yes yes I know the men in white coats are coming for me soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger scrapdolly said...

Oh Mel I so identify with your excitement.
When my friends daughter was poorly and I helped in their store, I got to use the pricing gun and it was my best time EVER!!!!

Have fun - and tell people not to stand too still else, if you are like me, if it is still you will price it! x

12:11 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

why do we get so excited about the little things in life? hey but its fun isnt it

5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs