Saturday, March 11, 2006

Playing About With My Blog

OK so I got fed up of having a boring basic Blog so I have tried to add a little music video at the bottom. It works when I preview the blog but not sure if it works when I just load up... That lovely little Jaffa Cake munching crazy whirlwind Kirsty gave me a few pointers - til then I was being a lazy girl and hadn't really made much effort - big thanks to her if I can get it to work, if I can't then I might just sulk and cry...

Busy day today again. Spent the afternoon reducing quantities of various items from the website ready for the Craft fair at Hoveton next Sunday. I like doing the craft fairs - it is nice to actually meet some of our customers in real life but I hate it when you get home and have orders for stuff and find that you sold it at the craft fair so in preparation we have to work out what we are taking and knock it off the website - problem solved hopefully!

Still have to make my examples for my workshop - I am doing "quick mini books" which should be errrm, interesting!

Ta ta for now. Enjoy the music video if it works!

1 Comments:

Blogger domestic goddess said...

hi mel,
music video works!! love the DT gallery it is all such talented work

10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs