Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Birthday

Well to be honest birthdays are getting less and less exciting! Belle stayed at Mums last night so I woke up this morning without her here :( As I had to go to work today and we had to go out last night to view the photos it made so much sense for her to stay with Mum but it meant no birthday morning snuggles. I did get the Desperate Housewives DVD which I asked for from Darren - I am one of those annoying people who refuse to do the same as everyone else and watch the popular shows on TV and then end up wishing I had and buying them on DVD! Mum and Dad got me a PI tote which was great and providing it will hold my trimmer it is my birthday present - if it doesn't we are sending it back and I will get a different Tote! Trimmer IS essential!!!!

URGH! work. I walked in and my lovely lovely friend Dorothy was singing happy birthday to me. But when she finished she said that was the end of the good bit and that I was taking her class ALL DAY! My usual class are wonderful and were mine last year (and there's only 21 of them!) but hers are supposed to be naughty, noisy, unruly and there's 30 of them! But actually they were OK so I forgive her for that little surprise.

I went and got Belle and read my birthday messages on UKS - thank you girls :) and then read the terrible sad news on community that Lemons DH passed away suddenly. I was so shocked and saddened. I haven't met her IRL but we talked on the phone and in cyber UKS land and it really brought home how precious life is and how much we need to be thankful for those around us.

Take Care everyone xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs