Saturday, February 25, 2006

I found paradise in Asda!


Well ok to be more specific in a tin foil tray in Asda! I bought this delectable little morsel in a moment of weakness... they have it described as Rocky Road but I always thought that had nuts in but this doesn't.
It has layers of fudge and squished up digetives and marshmallows and other healthy things! If you look really carefully you can see the calories oozing out of it. By the way i didn't eat the other three pieces all at once! Just felt the need to share my exciting food find with you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

Oh nooooooo - trust a Rocky Road Expert: there are NO nuts in it. I am addicted to Rocky Road and wish you wouldn't have showed me this picture......yum

3:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel yu are absolutely nuts!!!!!! trust you. it does look nice thogh!!

11:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs