Saturday, February 25, 2006

70's Disco Hen Night!

Tonight was my friends hen night - she isn't getting married until the middle of April but she wanted to go to a 70's evening in Chelmsford. We had a nice meal and then boogied our socks off! Somehow I ended up offering to drive so it was a sober attempt at dancing (I say attempt because when I have had a few to drink I am GREAT at dancing but stone cold sober I have the co-ordination of a hedgehog. But hey I had fun who cares. Funnily enough the floor almost cleared apart from a few of my friends when they switched from Disco to Glam Rock and Punk! But we were in our element with a bit of crazy dancing to Anarchy in the UK before it changed again and we all bopped along to Blondie!

Hmmmmm will see what the pics are like (didn't take my camera but my friend did) and maybe upload but as we weren't all dressed up the pictures aren't too incriminating!!!!!!!

Argh - need sleep - I'm worn out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs