Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just A Quickie!

I am supposed to be tidying up my scrap space which has the nerve to call itself the Dining room table. Mother in law and her partner are coming over tomorrow and so rather unfairly Darren thinks it is important to have somewhere to eat!!!

Busy day today uploading new Primas for pre order this morning, needed to get them on before everyone pre ordered them elsewhere! LOL I have been at Mums getting together the second ATDML Design Team Kit which was fun, man I love filling pizza boxes with scrap stuff - it is like wrapping Christmas pressies!

I got an invite to a little forum with some online friends I already "know" and am setting about meeting a few more so that was lovely - the internet is a great place. I also took the opportunity to take a stroll round a few blogs - I love reading other peoples blogs, it's like reading their diary but without feeling terrible for doing it! God I am so nosey.

Anyway, somewhere from under a pile of Basic Grey a dining room table is calling me. The search and rescue teams are alerted but I don't know how long the table will survive without a good oxygen supply. Tootle Pip peoples of cyber land.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

hmmm - any little hints on what we are getting in our boxes for this month?? huh? huh?? LOL!! Glad you are liking the subs! cant wait to see what everyone else did with the 'kit' :-D

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs