Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lovely Lovely Lovely

I am really enjoying looking at the submissions our luverley little design team are sending me for our first months gallery! I have had 5 out of the 6 submissions in (early cos the due date is 7th March!) and woo hoo I *adore* them ALL!!!!!!!!!!

I have had a busy day today helping Mum packup orders. Belle was a little poppet and slept and played while we did it but her teeth are hurting again :( She did enjoy a little jog (yes you read that right - jog) down to the Post Office with a parcel Mum had left behind by mistake. We made a deeply unattactive attempt at jogging down the hill (no one saw us thank goodness) but met Mum at the Post Office and went back home in the car!

Blurgh - I have to go to work tomorrow but at it coincides with the UKS maintainance \ upgrade day! I actually don't mind going to school - it is nice to catch up and see everyone but it is amazing how easy it is to adjust to being a Work at Home Mum and so Wednesday is the one day a week I don't have the freedom to do what I want, when I want, with Izzy and I don't particularly look forward to it!

I have done NO scrapping for a WHOLE week - I have taken some pics and planned a layout or two though (in my head you understand - whilst multi tasking!) I love these pics I took at the weekend of Isabelle and Darren and his beloved Drum Kit! I got some great pics of her on her own sitting on the drum stool hold the drum sticks! When she was really little we took some pictures of her by the drum kit but she was too little to show an interest but now she loves to watch her Daddy play the drums and is happy to grab the sticks wave them about and pose for photos!! Bless.

If I ever get round to scrapping the layout I have planned for these (the photos arrived from www.photobox.co.uk this morning) I will upload them. At this rate I wouldn't hold your breath though!

OK so I have to get up in 7 hours and I didn't sleep more than an hour or two last night so I am going to go and lie in bed awake and wondering why on earth I can't sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsty Wiseman said...

oooh - that will be me you are waiting for - sorrry!! It will be nice I promise and worth the wait!

1:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs