Sunday, February 26, 2006

Well its been a busy weekend of uploading, sorting out orders and baby birthday parties! I spent yesterday uploading new products to the site and restocking others. The new primas I added went down a treat, so much so that we are gonna have to go and sort out emergency restocks!

I *love* the Karen Foster fold n go Totes we have added. I am desperately short on scrap space so hanging storage is very welcome. Funny I searched for ages for one of those back of the door organisers to try and customise into scrap storage and now I have the purpose made item I was dreaming of!

Really chuffed with how ATDML is going - it has been our best month to date even before you take into account the new Basic Grey pre orders so smiles all round here!

My pet project at the moment is developing ideas for an event (not sure whether we are talking show style or retreat style yet but any ideas and input gratefully received either here or via e mail - mel@atripdownmemorylane.co.uk

Spent this afternoon away from the PC and at my friends little boys first birthday party. Fun but exhausting :)

And on that note... I am going to put my feet up in front of the TV

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Mel
Just noticed on some of your UKS posts that you had a blog - so have just spent the last few minutes reading it (I really should have been doing something else!) It is fascinating reading about other peoples lives and I really will have to do one myself one day! Glad the business is going well and you are busy. Isabelle is growing fast, as is my baby Leah! She is very cute and looks very snuggly in her pram.
Take care Shirleyx
By the way - please don't ever publish any photos of food on your Blog again. I am on a diet - and it was not a good idea (i had to go and raid the boys choccy cupboard!)

2:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,
I can't believe you started a blog and didn't tell me! I just noticed it on your UKS post. See you in the morning.
Mum
xx

11:34 pm  
Blogger AG said...

oh just found your blog because I was searching around for the Karen Foster tote :-)
Glad you like it Im waiting for mine. Live in Norway so I had to send it to a friend of my cousin in usa, my cousin will wisit later and then bring home from USA for me. har to get but what dont you do when its something you really want. ;-)
Love your layouts :-)

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs