Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Woo Hoo!

Happy girl here today because our first Design Team Gallery went live today :) The five girls on the team plus our guest scrapper created some gorgeous pages and within a few minute of it beng uploaded I was already fielding enquiries about the kit that was used.

The day started off badly as next door woke me up slamming their door. Belle was awake for what seemed like half the night and that is so unusual for her that I am not used to trying to function with naff all sleep!

But it brightened up as I had two nice phone calls this morning, one from Anam discussing a couple of albums she is making for me and one from Kirsty who was getting ready to send her DT layouts to me and needed the e mail address. Both are lovely ladies and it was great to sit and chat for a bit. Darren is off work with man flu but he managed to look after Belle for a few minutes and put her down for her nap so that I could chat :)

Then I worked on uploading all the DT submissions and their mini biographies and pictures. You totally have to go and see them at www.atripdownmemorylane.co.uk/catalog there is a sneak peek with one from each designer on the front page and a link to see all their work.

I'm going out in a bit to meet up with a group of girls who have worked at the school where I teach at some point or another in the last few years. We meet up monthly and eat yummy food and catch up. So that should be fun.

Oh and I forgot to say yesterday I am working on a commission at the moment. A friend has asked me to do a simple ish scrapbook from our group of friends as a leaving gift for one of our friends who is leaving the area. Everyone is going to be providing photos and bits of journalling and they are going to chip in for the materials. I just hope they give me the photos soon rather than thinking it will be a day or so job!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, The Gallery looks wonderful....absolutely FAB!!! Great work getting it all up and "operational." You have great designers....so look forward to seeing what they do in the future!! If you need a guest designer sometime...you know where to find me =)

3:02 pm  
Blogger Kirsty Wiseman said...

hey baby cakes! Love your CJ entry - I cant stop squealing about it.

Darling - come to my blog and join in my challenge - I want to make this an international challenge. say you will scrap a 6x6 page of yourself .. please? Id love you to join in. Tell your freinds - lets liberate our beautiful selves xxx

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs