Monday, March 06, 2006

So you like the new Primas then?!

After spending Saturday morning uploading the new Prima goodies we gathered that they are quite popular! The pre orders are coming in left right and centre - it's a good job we took them because we wouldn't have ordered nearly enough if we hadn't had pre orders!

I LOVE the daisy racks - I have a little prima dream of a wall covered with mounted racks of Prima flowers - a bit like this but much better than my pathetic attempt at a PSP PRima Dream picture!

Oooohhh urgh horrid pic of me I know but I don't like having my picture taken and it was the only one I could find that would do - I have much less hair now!


I went to Bury today to meet up with Nicki who runs a crop there to catch up and talk about some new ideas she has planned and browse some catalogues. That was fun except I got half way home and realised my hand bag was still in the coffee shopw here we met! ARGGGHHHHH I went back and it was still there and they had looked for ID in the bag and found my pass from Stitches still in there, so to check I was the rightful owner of the bag I had to tell them what company I was the owner of (co-owner actually but the badge says owner!) The rather snotty manageress did look at me in disbelief as I sloped in wearing my tatty trousers and trainers - I clearly didn't look much like a business owner!

I had hoped to go to a shop recommended by Anne Haferman - she got lots of embellishment storage jars in a shop in Bury and I had dreams of solving all my storage issues in one fell swoop but sadly time and Isabelle conspired against me.

How did I find out about Anne and her shopping in Bury St Edmunds?!?!?! Well since starting my own little blog land I seem to have developed an obsession for ambling round other peoples blogs. I am so nosey I *LOVE* reading about other peoples lives! It's like being an invited stalker and reading diaries without being a complete deviant weirdo (I hope!)

I did try reading one of the random blogs that the blogger home page brings up but as a non scrap related blog I wasn't interested in some girl whose neighbours were bothering her by holding drunken drug fuelled parties and whose boyfriend was actually going to make it big in Hollywood this year (she hoped)

Hmmm ok so now I have mad myself sound extremely weird I think I had better stop talking about stalking and diary reading...

Today was quite alarming as Belle decided to vomit like mad. We are talking the exorcist here except it wasn't green. I was feeling slightly neurotic (so would you if you had seen the state of her AND darren so I called NHS direct (ok I am not being over dramatic there was LOTS of sick) and they said she should be fine so long as it didn't happen again. 5 minutes from Mums house after my meet up with Nicki and the phone rings (I answeed it - I am such a bad person as I was driving...) and she had done it again at Mums. So we went off to the docs when we got home. Diagnosis - must be a bug, feed as normal and if it carries on bring her back tomorrow. Joy oh joy. PLEASE let her be better tomorrow, she was giving me such sad looks "Make me feel better Mummy..." *sniff*

Right enough talk of stalking prima dreams and sick.
Cheerio xx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Mel.....I know what you mean about the blogs...a good alternative to reality T.V.!!!!
Can't wait to meet up with you (did you see the yummy pics of my jars???) Come to Bury and I will take you to the hot spots!!

4:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freaking Blogger.....My post was NOT anonymous....it just didn't let me put in my info.....URGH That was me going on about the jars and shopping and reality TV

4:37 pm  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

LMBO...OH Mel, you are as bad as me. I keep looking onto other peeps blogs and when I did the random thing I always end up with a page in a totally different lingo or some boring stuff. Better stick to the scrappers....

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs