Saturday, March 25, 2006

Finished On Time... Just!

Remember the leaving album - the party was on Thursday evening and I had to leave at 6:40pm to collect some friends and get there in time to be ready to jump out and shout "Surprise!" At 6:20pm I stuck the last bit of paper. My dining room looked like a bomb site. Now I am *not* a tidy person by any stretch of the imagination and even I looked at the mess in horror! I then had 10mins to run upstairs, shower and make myself presentable - I still managed to get there on time although the pages weren't in the album.

Hannah loved the album, I even managed to get a couple of friends interested in scrapping by asking them to help out a bit with journalling some events I wasn't at. My only big regret is because time was so tight I didn't scan any of the pages. A lot were definitely simple - I liked them all but because of the time limit I just didn't have the time to faff about in the way I usually do. In some ways I hope it might make me a bit more decisive and quicker with my own layouts! I did enjoy it but I was very pleased to hand it over all finished, it might be a while before I take on another!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs