Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Forgetful As Always

I am always forgetting things - not everything just certain things. I took the camera to Hoveton but forgot to use it to photograph our stall, my beautifully priced up products or the first class I ever taught (should have photographed that for posterity!) I forget half the shopping when I go to the supermarket, I forget that I am supposed to be eating dinner at my frineds house until I am an hour late and half way through a meal I cooked for me and Darren, I forget soooooo much stuff. And yet on the other hand I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and met up with someone who was on my uni course. We weren't particularly good friends but it was nice to catch up and we agreed to meet up sometime - then I shocked them by reeling off their phone number which I still remembered three and a half years since I last used it. My brain is officially weird.

Remember i told you I was going to do an album for one of our friends who is leaving the area... Well I finally got all the photos and the album on Friday - I spent all day Saturday pricing and packing for the craft fair (til 2a.m.) got up at 6a.m. to drive up to Norfolk, spent all day there and got home at 9pm having stopped off to help Mum unload the cars. So on Monday it dawned on me I had 4 days to do the album, except I work Wednesdays so that became three days. Factor in the fact that Belle is awake and needing me to play with her and take her out, feed her and generally do Mummy things for most of the day I really only had 3 evenings and a couple of nap time hours to get it done. Well I am about a third of the way through it now - which is why I am going to quit wasting precious Isabelle asleep time updating my blog and go and get on with it! Ta ta for now. xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy the way the mind works....I have forgotten some things that could potentially land me in the loony-bin (like forgetting to take my socks off before stepping into the shower.....only happned once, but still.) You are not alone!!

7:37 am  
Blogger Cath said...

You seem to have the same sort of brain as me mel lol!

3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs