Sunday, March 26, 2006

My First Mothers Day As A Mum

Darren got Belle up this morning and gave her breakfast and then brought her to bed to wake me up with my card! Darren took her down again and when I got downstairs this is what I saw...
I have spent a nice morning playing with Isabelle, surfing the net when she had a morning sleep and updating my blog and now I am off out to take my Mum out for a Mothers Day lunch. We are off to Zizzis - an Italian restaurant in town. Hopefully it will be nice!

I have some gorgeous photos back that I had taken so I will upload them later and make you hungry with details of our meal!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a lovely lunch Mel. It was great to go out for a change!
Mum
x

5:45 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow - what a great bunch of flowers. (The Darren Daddies are doing good today!)

I hope you had a tasty lunch at Zizzis.

9:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mel - Hope you had a lovely first mothers day! I thought of you today, and wanted to wish you a happy day!

11:52 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

hi mel i found your blog lol i didnt know you had one until you commented on mine but as owner of one of my fave shops thought id drop in and say hi isnt Belle cute :D:D:D

12:34 am  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

Awwwww what a lovely scenerie to come down to.

Hope you had a fantastic day, also with your Mum

7:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs