Monday, March 27, 2006

Love My New Family Photos


Back in February we had a session with Enigma Photographic - my photos were ready a while a go and I finally managed to get over there and collect them and I LOVE THEM! The whole point of going was that we felt it was a shame that there were tonnes of photos of Belle on her own, lots with her and Darren (cos I like to take them) a few with her and me but hardly any of all of us.
But... when it came to choosing the pics we wanted we got two of the three of us but couldn't resist these two of her on her own. Darren just loves the crazy face she makes sometimes and so the colour picture really sums up her slightly mad personality - she can often be found grinning madly and sticking her tongue out as far as it goes (note to self must stop her doing that one day as it won't be cute when she is 15!)

I adore the one with her sucking her thumb and the one of her crawling was so great because it was the day after she started crawling so it really captured a moment!

I absolutely hate having my photo taken but although I don't *love* seeing me in these photos I do feel that it was definitely worthwhile. We will probably go back and have more done when she is older (but don't tell Darren that!) PS I did check with the photographers that it was ok to put these up in my blog and they were fine so not breaching their copyright terms!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy BUCKETS....these are gorgeous!! So amazing!!!!! Gorgeous family you have there Mel!!

1:15 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

WOW, they are stunningly beautiful. You are a gorgeous family and Belle is super cute!

2:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!!! Stunning photos Mel!!!

2:34 pm  
Blogger scrapdolly said...

Mel they are fabby pictures. The black and white one of the three of you is lovely and I love the one of her sucking her thumb

4:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget I would like some of these will you?? I love them all!

9:14 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

stunning photos mel soooo cute

12:49 am  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

I lOVE those pictures - all of them but my fave must be the top one with Belle at the front.

10:06 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

these are gorgeous mel, love them, what a cutie belle is

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs