Thursday, April 20, 2006

Does My Bum Look Big In This?!


When I was pregnant I got the idea in my head to use reusable nappies... I bought quite a lot of these adorable cute "Tots Bots" which are shaped like normal nappies but made of fabric. There are plastic and fleece liners to go on top too. Well let's just say 'The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions' theyw ere used but not nearly as much as they should have been to justify the cost. Anyway, Belle is around about the top weight limit for this size so I thought I would snap some pics of her in them with my favourite stripey fleece wrap on. There are quite a few cute pictures but the camera wasn't having a great day (LOL - what I mean is some of them are blurred because I wasn't having a great day) so I am posting this one for you to see. I plan on doing a LO with these nappy pics called "Does My Bum Look Big In This?!" as adorable though these reusable nappies are they do make her look like she has an enormous bottom!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I love the big-bummed look. Both my youngest had Tots Bots, and I've done a LO with the same title! :)

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs