Sunday, April 09, 2006

This Could Be The Start Of A New Addiction


I have been sneaking about lurking in the ATC forum for a while now and I really want to have a go but to be honest I have been trying really hard to resist because a) cash is a little tight right now and I feel like if I am going to start doing them I want to do it properly and buy all the fancy inks and what have you b) My crafting space is my dining room which has a cream carpet - all those inks, a baby and cream carpet seems to spell trouble...

Anyway, Elfin set a challenge to make a digi ATC and I had a lot of fun doing it - I may just have to say stuff the cream carpet and get the ATC stuff anyway!

Here is my digi effort. I love this quote - I am not particularly religious but I do love the sentiment behind the quote.

Thanks for taking a look :)

3 Comments:

Blogger domestic goddess said...

love your digi ATC mel, I am guessing your kits never arrived :( not happy they went 1st class wednesday, really sorry hun
hugs

4:42 pm  
Blogger Cath said...

It's lovely Mel!

7:54 pm  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

YOu go girl! ATC's aer wonderful and you will find you don't need much to do them. I like producing them whenever i am in a block to scrap a LO and I find them awesome to do!

Give it a go - I know you will ROCK them, judgeging by your digi attempt!

11:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs