Monday, April 24, 2006

What A Manic Weekend

First of all well done to Fi AKA scrappybunny for organising the UKScrappers Cyber Crop - the event is getting bigger every time and it sure must take some organising. Also well done to Smax who came through and sorted out the techie problems when it looked like all was lost!

I enjoyed the event very much although as I am a slow scrapping kind of girl I didn't really have time to do much chatting as I was too busy trying to get my scrapping done. I enjoyed the classes by Anso and Dawn Evans very much and although I wasn't sure how I would get on with it I also enjoyed Debbie Jewells class. The challenges were fun but I only did quick digi versions for those as I wanted to concentrate on getting my papers LOs scrapped.
Darren was very good and looked after Isabelle for most of the weekend letting me get lots of scrapping done! Last night I sorted out Isabelles album and tried to put it in some kind of order and I was quite chuffed that when I went upstairs to fetch something I came back and found Darren looking through the album and actually enjoying all those layouts!

1 Comments:

Blogger domestic goddess said...

love the LO's Mel, i too have just started putting my LO's into albums, it is a great feeling isnt it
hugs

1:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs