Saturday, May 06, 2006

Congratulations Hannah\Noodle & Kirsty!

Have you seen Hannahs winning layout for the Scrap Yourself challenge? It is one of those rare layouts where it is heartfelt, full of emotion and drop dead gorgeous all at the same time! You can see it here on UKS or here on Kirstys blog. Hannah is my foster daughter on UKS although I have to say I have been woefully inadequate cos I didn't want to come across as too pushy! I was lucky enough to meet her at Nickis crop and see this glorious piece of artwork in real life and I loved it. A very deserving winner.

Kirsty did a fabulous job inspiring scrappers to go to their craft rooms and scrap themselves. I have to confess to not having had time to look at EVERY entry in detail but I have seen a lot. Kirsty should be EXTREMELY proud of herself for getting something so huge off the ground. I guess thats the power of Jaffa Cakes as a fuel!

Our design team gallery for the month goes live tomorrow - more gorgeous work this month. Every month I am amazed that these girls can produce so many layouts which are all lovely and yet all so different even with the same supplies. I find it very inspirational - especially when I get scrappers block, to go and look through our Design Team gallerries.

Isabelle is still feeling quite sorry for herself - she has a cold and more teeth coming through, so she is off her food and has been feeling pretty rough. I took this photo of her yesterday in the garden. The look on her face says it all really!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue Jones said...

aww poor Isabelle :(
I agree Kirsty did a wonderful thing to get everyone doing at least one LO of themselves. All are FAB and i LOVE noodles :)

9:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gallery is lovely Mel!! You've got some wonderful scrappers on your DT!!!
Can't wait to meet up on Friday (or Saturday, or BOTH!)
Smiles!!

3:34 pm  
Blogger domestic goddess said...

aww mel what a gorg photo of isabelle, the DT gallery looks fab, hope to meet up at bonanza
hugs

11:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Isabelle, hope she feels better soon! Such a cute photo though! The gallery looks great this month. Hope you have a really nice time at Bonanza, guessing you need a break!

12:35 am  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww will you look at the poor petal.....

She has the pout amost perfected though.

8:01 am  
Blogger Cath said...

She is one adorable little girl!
Have to say your DT gallery is awesome again this month mel, well done to all the girlies and well done to hannah for an outstanding LO!

5:48 pm  
Blogger munchkin mama said...

awww she is so perfect! bless her little teething pink cheeks!
i hope she feels better soon!

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
Crafty Blogs